In line with Government requirements, we are required to publish our Gender Pay Data.
- Women's hourly rate is 2.0% lower (mean) and 0.6% lower (median)
- Top salary quartile has 89.1% men and 10.9%, women
- Upper middle salary quartile has 92.5% men and 7.50%, women
- Lower middle salary quartile has 89.9% men and 10.1%, women
- Lower salary quartile has 94.1% men and 5.9%, women
- Women's bonus pay is 48.17% lower (mean) and 24.9% lower (median)
- 92.4% of men and 87.8% of women received bonus pay
Niftylift is passionate about gender equality and we strive to continue to work to achieve this as our Gender Pay Data demonstrates. This information was correct, as required, on 5th April 2018.