In line with Government requirements, we are required to publish our Gender Pay Data.
- Women's hourly rate is 1.4% (higher) and 4.6% (higher) (median)
- Top salary quartile has 93.3% men and 6.7% women
- Upper middle salary quartile has 89% men and 11% women
- Lower middle salary quartile has 91.2% men and 8.8% women
- Lower salary quartile has 96.3% men and 3.7% women
- Women's bonus pay is 89.6% lower (mean) and 79.2% lower (median)
- 95.6% of men and 87.8% of women received bonus pay
Niftylift is passionate about gender equality and we strive to continue to work to achieve this as our Gender Pay Data demonstrates. This information was correct as required at 5th April 2019.