In line with Government requirements, we are required to publish our Gender Pay Data.
- Women's hourly rate is 3.5% higher (mean) and 17.67% higher (median)
- The top salary quartile has 87.25% men and 12.75%, women
- The upper-middle salary quartile has 90.29% men and 9.71%, women
- The lower-middle salary quartile has 96.07% men and 3.92%, women
- The lower salary quartile has 92.16% men and 7.84%, women
- Women's bonus pay is 82.38% lower (mean) and 75.42% lower (median)
- 99.2% of men and 88.57% of women received bonus pay
Niftylift is passionate about gender equality and we strive to continue to work to achieve this as our Gender Pay Data demonstrates. This information was correct as required on 31st March 2021.