In line with Government requirements, we are required to publish our Gender Pay Data.
- Women's hourly rate is 3.91% higher (mean) and 8.89% higher (median)
- The top salary quartile has 98.83% men and 9.17% women
- The upper-middle salary quartile has 90% men and 10% women
- The lower-middle salary quartile has 95% men and 5% women
- The lower salary quartile has 94.17% men and 5.83% women
- Women's bonus pay is 86.56% lower (mean) and 85.90% lower (median)
- 97.7% of men and 94.44% of women received bonus pay
Niftylift is passionate about gender equality, and we strive to continue to work to achieve this, as our Gender Pay Data demonstrates. This information was correct as required on 31st March 2022.