Our 2022 Niftylift Poster Competition is now open!
To enter, please read the information on this page and then click on the link below to get to our entry form, where you can upload your poster.Poster competition entry form
What’s it all about?
In honour of British Science Week and after a hugely successful competition last year, we've decided to bring the Niftylift poster competition back again this year!
This year, we want you to design a poster that's all about Niftylift! Whether it's about our company, machines, innovations, technology, engineering, or all of them together - design what Niftylift means to you.
Watch our 2021 winner's highlights video ----------------------->
COMPETITION CLOSES 25TH OF MARCH
FINALISTS WILL BE ANNOUNCED
ON THE 4TH OF APRIL
You can check out last year's 2021 STEAM poster designs in the gallery here.
What are we looking for?
We want you to design us a poster that’s all about Niftylift!
So your poster could be about Our company, Our machines, Innovation, Technology, Engineering, or even better, all of them together! A little hint, we would like to see our machines in your designs.
Please do your poster on a piece of A4 (or A3) paper, as that will give us the overall poster shape that we’re looking for and if you have more than one idea, fantastic, you can enter up to 5 designs.
We are looking for something colourful, creative and original, so let your imagination run wild show us what Niftylift means to you.
How will the winner be decided?
Posters will be judged on their creativity, originality and how well they relate to the Nifty theme*.
Niftylift’s poster committee will select a shortlist of 'Finalists', and the shortlisted designs will be announced on Monday the 4th of April, on our social media channels for a public vote to decide the winner.
The winner will be the design that gets the most ‘likes’, so you can help to decide who gets the big prize!!
* A full list of our Rules and Entry Requirements can be found at the bottom of this page.
A big prize you say?
That’s right! The designer of our favourite Nifty poster will win a VIP visit to Niftylift’s world headquarters in Shenley Wood, Milton Keynes**.
While here you will take a tour of our factory to see our machines being made, meet key members of ‘Team Nifty’ (our apprentices, design engineers and production staff) and if you’re brave enough, take a ride in our tallest machine the HR28 – we hope you like heights!
For the runners up - All poster design entries will be shown in an online gallery on our website (with the entrant’s name, age and town listed) and the shortlisted ‘finalists’ will all receive a Niftylift goody bag in the post.
** The VIP visit will take place as soon as it’s safe to do so, allowing for COVID-19 precautions and on a date that is agreeable with the winner’s parent or guardian.
Rules and Entry Requirements:
OK, we know it's boring, but please read our rules and entry requirements below to give you the best chance of winning!
- Niftylift will welcome entries from any children ages 16 and under.
- Entries from individuals only (not groups of children).
- Each individual can enter a maximum of five poster designs.
- Entries must be on one side of A4 (or A3) paper and you will need to take a photo or scan of the poster to send electronically to Niftylift.
- Work must be original and created by the entrant – please do not use any templates.
- The closing date for entries is the 25th of March 2022
- Original copies of the poster must be kept, as we may need to make additional copies.
- Voting for finalists will commence at 8 am on the 4th of April and close at 12-noon on the 7th of April (‘likes’ given after that time will not be counted).
- The Winner will be announced at 12-noon on the 8th of April.