Join in with our #NiftyEuros challenge!
We're so excited for the Women's EUROs 2022, taking place from 6th to the 31st July in England with 15 other nations joining the hosts.
What’s it all about?
We champion #womeninsport and at Niftylift we have some amazing women that work in engineering, design manufacturing and beyond.
In honour of all the incredible women in sport and beyond, we would like you to join us and take on one - or both - of the following challenges...
#NiftyEuros - How many keep-ups can you do in 10 seconds?
TELL US ABOUT AN INSPIRATIONAL WOMAN IN YOUR LIFE (by commenting on our Facebook competition post)
The competition closes 27th of July 2022.
Winners will be announced weekly.
How do I enter?
Glad you asked! There are a number of ways you can get involved across the tournament on our social media channels.
On Instagram and Twitter we just need you to tag us in your keep-up videos using #NiftyEuros (we'll be sharing some of our favourites).
Get creative with your videos, you can take inspiration from your favourite TikTok, come up with a football dance routine or show off your footie skills. There are plenty of opportunities to shine!
On Facebook we just need you to comment on our competition post telling us about an inspirational woman in your life.
How will the winner be decided?
Winners will be randomly selected each week.
For the keep-ups challenge, you must tag Niftylift on social media or use the hashtag #NiftyEuros to be in with a chance of winning!
Winners will be announced every Thursday or Friday starting from 14th July until 29th July on our social channels.
* A full list of our Rules and Entry Requirements can be found at the bottom of this page.
That’s right! We'll be giving away lots of prizes, from Niftylift goodies to footballs to takeaway vouchers to use while watching the euros at home with your friends and family, so make sure to have some fun with this challenge!
Rules and Entry Requirements:
OK, we know it's boring, but please read our rules and entry requirements below...
Niftylift welcome entries from any relevant social media account that have followed the entry requirements:
- Make sure you're following the relevant Niftylift social media accounts
- Entries must be in the form of a video upload posted to a social media account or via a comment on our Facebook post
- The closing date for entries is the 27th July 2022
- Winners will be announced each week on Niftylift social media channels starting 14th July 2022
- The closing date for entries is the 27th of July 2022
- Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash