Wet Spray Paint Technician (Manufacturing) - Milton Keynes
Thursday 30 June 2022
Founded in 1985 by Roger Bowden, Niftylift has grown to be one of the world's leading manufacturers of mobile elevated work platforms, with over 500 employees in the UK and USA.
Our culture is one of openness, participation, accountability, flexibility and teamwork. We believe people to be our prime asset and highly value and rely on employee involvement to achieve our goals. We operate as a single-status organisation and all employees are treated fairly and equally, whatever their role within the organisation.
Our staff welfare program includes benefits such as staff healthcare, staff discounts, subsidised food, death in service, a cycle to work scheme, free on-site parking, a dedicated on-site staff induction and training centre as well as regular staff events. e.g. company luncheons, family open days and Christmas parties.
The Paint Technician Role requires team players with experience, skills and knowledge in wet paint spraying 2k paint products, as well as preparation of materials / components. The role requires operating to high quality/workmanship standards within a world-class manufacturing team and facility.
Working Hours & Pay Rate
Guaranteed basic starting salary between £27,913.60 and £30,222.40 depending on experience!
Working hours for the role are 40 basic hours per week (08:00 - 16:30, Monday - Friday) with regular structures overtime paid at premium levels!
How To Apply
If you'd like to apply for this role you can contact us via any one of the following methods:
- Apply online - fill out the form below
- Send us an email with your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Give us a call on +44 1908 223456 and ask to speak to the HR department.
- Request a call-back from Niftylift (candidates only):
The Role in More Detail
- Primarily wet painting primer and gloss using airless, air-assisted and HVLP systems, primer and gloss paint (2pack systems), preferably within a commercial / manufacturing or car-related industry;
- An appreciation of the Health & Safety hazards within a paint shop, specifically Isocyanates & flammable liquids. Experienced in using & maintaining air-fed respiratory equipment;
- Flexible to further develop and enhance skills through a range of both wet paint and powder coating processes and products. Powder coating experience is beneficial, but not a necessity.
- Experience in operating within a lean manufacturing/continuous improvement team environment;
- Working as a team player to achieve customer quality, delivery, cost and innovation requirements.
The above role offers a competitive salary, healthcare scheme, contributory pension, life insurance, and holiday allowance scheme.