Trainee Manufacturing / Production Technician – Milton Keynes
Monday 28 March 2022
The Trainee Production / Manufacturing Technician Role requires dynamic team players with a can do attitude and have the will and want to train to become a hands on skilled Assembly Technician. Training will be provided to cover all mechanical assembly, basic hydraulics, basic electrical wiring and installation and the ability to read all necessary drawings / schematics. The role requires operating to high quality / workmanship standards within a work class manufacturing team and facility.
Responsibilites and Duties after Training
- Efficient and correct to specification Mechanical assembly, hydraulic installation, electrical wiring and fitting operations, linked to the manufacture, service and repair of access platforms.
- Competent build inspection of all stages.
- Compliance with health and safety standards, flexibility, and development of skills through the complete manufacturing process, and the production / product cells.
- Maintain a high standard of 5’s workplace organisation. Continuous improvement / elimination of waste, through ‘Lean Manufacturing techniques / tools’.
- Working as a team to achieve customer quality, delivery, cost and innovation requirements.
- Team Player;
- Good Attention to detail;
- Flexible approach to working hours;
- A good communicator at all levels within the business as well as with customers is fundamental therefore must have a high standard of spoken and written English.
The above role offers a competitive salary, healthcare scheme, contributory pension, life insurance, and holiday allowance scheme.