PLM Manager - Milton Keynes
Monday 2 August 2021
The PLM manager is responsible for the smooth running and development of Niftylift’s product lifecycle management systems.
The Role in More Detail
- Provide Windchill Business Administration services across the enterprise.
- Oversee the Windchill PLM system and maintain server availability including queue management.
- Implement Niftylift’s Configuration Management plan, including the Change Management system.
- Implement new object types, lifecycles, access controls, and software tools as required according to Niftylift’s Configuration and PLM Roadmap.
- Manage software licensing and liaise with software vendors.
- Investigate new software tools and capabilities to meet business objectives.
- Establish and maintain secure user access control permissions, digital rights management, and protocols to restrict access to sensitive information within any PLM systems.
- Train users in Windchill as determined by the needs of their roles in the business.
- Create workflows to automate business processes.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role and the organisation’s overall business objectives, this may include the training and mentoring of colleagues.
Qualifications & Experience
- Experience working with CAD, PDM, PLM and ERP tools.
- Highly IT literate.
- Windchill Business Administration Certification.
- Technical background with a Mechanical Engineering degree or similar.
- An understanding of good configuration management principles.
- Capable system developer with the desire and ability to succeed in a challenging role.
- Flexible hours to undertake work on the system during quieter times.
- Excellent attention to detail.
The above role offers a competitive salary, healthcare scheme, contributory pension, life insurance, and holiday allowance scheme.