Niftylift employees operate in an engaging work environment, which inspires progress through skill development and training.
- Our culture is one of openness, participation, accountability, flexibility and teamwork. We believe people to be our prime asset, highly valued and rely upon employee involvement and their commitment to achieve the demands placed on the business.
- Our conduct of operating as a single-status organisation, stems from the belief that all employees should be treated fairly and equally whatever their role within the organisation.
- We also believe that all individuals, whatever their role, have a shared responsibility with the company for their own conduct, expectations and personal development.
Communication and interaction between employees is essential to build relationships and company morale.
- The Intranet: NiftyLink
- Helps to keep employees up to date with Niftylift news, industry specific information and current world news.
- Access to useful tools such as a staff directory, absence manager and suggestions page
- A social hub which includes internal market place 'nBay', 'Football Challenge' and discussion boards.
- Family Open Days
- Gives Niftylift employees an opportunity to share their work with friends and family, as they can volunteer to give guided tours and product demonstrations.
- Football Challenge
- 5s Incentive
- Golf Club
- Informal bowling nights
Niftylift is committed to health and safety, through continuous improvement, by providing a safe working environment and striving to achieve the OHSAS 18001 across all sites.
Niftylift encourage employees to further their skill development and promote their career progression through training opportunities such as:
- The Monitored Professional Development Scheme with the iMechE
- University courses such as Design and Manufacturing Masters & PHD study
- Industry specific training including the IPAF PAL card
- Fire Marshalls & First Aid
- Fork Lift Truck Training
- ICT Skills
Niftylift is committed to the inherent philosophy of Lean Manufacturing throughout the business, with a focus on continuous elimination of waste and increase in value added to provide excellent value for money products.
Niftylift work to internationally recognised industry standards.
- ISO Standards: Worldwide
- ANSI, OSHA: America
- A92.5-2006 Boom-Supported Elevating Work Platform
- A92.6-2006 Self-Propelled Elevating Work Platforms
- EN: Europe
- EN280:2001+A2:2009: Standard for Mobile Elevating Work Platforms
- CSA: Canada
- B354.1-04 Portable Elevating Work Platforms
- B354.2-01 Self-Propelled Elevating Work Platforms
- B354.4-02 Self-Propelled Boom-Supported Elevating Work Platforms
- AS: Australia
- 1418.10 Mobile Elevated Work Platforms
- Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC