Innovation is at the heart of many things Niftylift do and has a major impact on the four core pillars of the company's Corporate Responsibility.
Employees excel in creative passion, find novel solutions to solve problems, encourage ideas and try and test different options.
Niftylift's greatest investment is in Research and Development, for both products and employees. This allows for:
- The development of state of the art technology
- Bespoke design software
- Product testing
- Research of high-tech materials
- Employee training courses for skill development
Behind Niftylift's innovations is a state of the art, optimised design process including.
- The Nifty Development Process supports innovation processes, limiting risks through product development best practices, specialist industry knowledge and prototyping techniques.
- 3D Modelling
- Motion Analysis
- Structural Finite Element Analysis
Niftylift maximises innovation by drawing from a broad spectrum of resources, including:
- Interactive sources
- University graduate recruitment
- Collaborative development through industry specific contacts, eg. account managers and webinars
- Passive Sources
- Industry magazines
Niftylift use a specifically designed data base called the Product Lifecycle Management Tool which:
- Captures all part numbers
- Records in one place
- Access to the component library and the ERP system
- Allows for reuse of existing parts
The hard work of Niftylift employees has been acknowledged through industry specific awards over the past few years, such as:
- LLEAP Awards 2010
- Silver: HR21 Hybrid AWDS
- Gold: OEM Features/Components for the SiOPS
- Platinum: Support Product SiOPS
- IAPA Access Award 2010
- IAPA Contribution to Safe Working Height Manufacturer: SiOPS
- Australia's HIRA
- Best New Product Award 2012: SiOPS and toughcage