Friday 13 July 2018
The Production/Assembly Technician role requires dynamic team players with proven experience, skills and knowledge in mechanical assembly, as well as basic hydraulic and electrical fitting and installation. The role requires operating to high quality/workmanship standards within a work class manufacturing team and facility.
Role in more detail:
- Efficient and correct to specification Mechanical assembly, hydraulic installation, electrical wiring, and fitting operations, linked to the manufacture, service and repair of access platforms.
- Competent build inspection of all stages.
- Compliance with health and safety standards, flexibility, and development of skills through the complete manufacturing process, and the production/product cells.
- Maintain a high standard of 5' s workplace organisation. Continuous improvement/elimination of waste, through 'Lean Manufacturing techniques/tools'.
- Working as a team to achieve customer quality, delivery, cost and innovation requirements.
- Experience in a similar role/environment would be ideal.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Proven and/or certified trade electrical or mechanical fitting.
- Knowledge and experience of mechanical, hydraulic and electrical fitting and installation.
- Ability to read engineering drawings, hydraulic schematic and electrical diagram/schematic.
- Flexibility to work across a range of different types of operations and products.
Current working hours available:
- Milton Keynes - rotating shift pattern, one week on earlies and one week on lates. Flexible approach to working hours and commitment to both shift patterns is essential. The early day shift hours are 06.00 - 14.00 Monday - Friday and the late day shift hours are 14.00 - 22.00 Monday - Friday. [Includes Shift Premium]
- Milton Keynes - 08.00 – 16.30 Monday – Friday with a flexible approach to overtime from 06.00.
The above role offers a competitive wage rate, Business Performance Bonus, healthcare scheme, contributory pension, life insurance, and holiday allowance scheme.
Please send a CV and covering letter (including expected package) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from us within 28 days of your application, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful.
All data supplied will be used for recruitment purposes only and will not be shared with third parties.