Tuesday 26 February 2019
The Electrical Detailer generates detailed drawings for the electrical enclosures and looms of Niftylift’s Mobile Elevating Work Platforms.
- Generate and detail electrical schematic diagrams.
- Generate and detail drawings for electrical assemblies and looms.
- Generate and detail drawings for electrical components from 3D models.
- Generate nail board drawings for the production of prototype looms.
- Modify electrical drawings in support of ongoing new product introduction.
- Support the manufacturing of prototype electrical enclosures and looms.
- Support the updating of electrical assembly and loom designs for machines in Production.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role and the organisation’s overall business objectives, this may include the training and mentoring of colleagues.
Qualifications & Experience
In addition to a strong engineering background, the ideal candidate will have:
- An apprenticeship, HNC or HND in Electrical discipline.
- Experience in an electrical detailing role.
- Experience in using AutoCAD.
In addition to the above, the following is preferable but not essential:
- Experience in using EPLAN electrical schematic design software.
- Team Player.
- Good attention to detail.
- Ability to work with partial information and supervision.
- Flexible approach to working hours.
The above role offers a competitive salary, healthcare scheme, contributory pension, life insurance, and holiday allowance scheme.
Please send CV and covering letter (including expected package) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from us within 28 days of your application, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful.
All data supplied will be used for recruitment purposes only and will not be shared with third parties.