Niftylift engage with all partners to achieve excellent value, top quality and innovative solutions which assist in creating a sustainable business.
Niftylift machines are state of the art, world class products designed and manufactured in the United Kingdom.
Niftylift's service team consists of friendly, highly experienced, time served engineers giving a consistent and top quality service.
- Next day delivery of spares in UK and Europe
- 24/7 service response for worldwide coverage
- Engineer breakdown service support, within 24hr in the UK
- Worldwide backup through our dealership network
- Multiple contact lines, including an emergency support line
- Service manuals available on website
Niftylift has an in-house training facility offering dealers and customers product training to the highest industry standard, facilitated by Niftylift's in-house, experienced training staff.
- IPAF Qualifications
- IPAF Operator Training - PAL card
- Niftylift product maintenance
- Service Training
- Technical training
- Allows for direct customer feedback for product development
- Helps to build stronger customer relationships
Niftylift aims to exceed customer expectation in both the design of products and customer service. This is achieved through:
- Advanced safety
- Top quality
- Easy-to-use ergonomic design
- Industry leading performance
- Low running cost
- Zero emissions at point of use
- Excellent ROI
- Supporting customer's CSR
Niftylift recognise the need for its suppliers to be corporately responsible and to ensure they are making ethical purchasing decisions.
- The Company works with vendors who are ISO9001 accredited
- Niftylift makes frequent visits to our key vendors as well as ensuring our Quality department carry out quality audits to ensure our suppliers are in line with our aims.
- There is a guide for interested vendors on how to do business with the company. Please contact for more details.